For many people, cleaning is a daunting task, not one they would look forward to. However, while you could save hours on end hiring the best home cleaning services, you still need to clean some things yourself. One mistake most people make is piling up all the dirty things and waiting till the last minute to clean up â€“ this will make your workload much more. For example, itâ€™s easier to wipe a stain off the carpet than wait for a week and do it, by that time the stain will have dried making it harder to clean. Home cleaning services are extremely beneficial but when you have some free time at home, here are some hacks that will make your life a lot easier, and help you get that sparkling house you read about.
- Bathroom Hacks
- Pour your liquid cleaner on to the base of your toilet brush Doing this will help you have everything in one place so you don't have to scrub it separately, just give the bowl a quick wipe whenever you need to, it works wonders at washing away dirt, grime, and any other build-up that's collected.
- Invest in a microfibre cloth for glass surfaces Microfiber cloths used for office cleaning services in Mumbai are extremely effective at cleaning glass. Just a quick spritz and you can clean everything from glass windows, mirrors, and any other reflective surface easily. It doesnâ€™t leave any streaks and gives the perfect shine.
- Your shower door will benefit from a steel wool pad A steel wool pad is quite popular in every home cleaning service. The reason being that this pad is specially designed for glass and other delicate surfaces and will not scratch it while giving it a good clean. It's great for all those hard to clean surfaces leaving them shiny and new.
- Kitchen Hacks
- Use a warm water bowl to clean the microwave When cleaning your microwave, place a bowl of water with vinegar and cut lemon slices inside, and set it on high for around ten minutes. The steam created removes all the dirt, food particles, and gunk which you can then clean with a paper towel or a soft sponge.
- Baby oil can come in handy for stainless steel Like the best home cleaning services, you too can achieve sparkly clean stainless steel. All you need to do is add a dollop of baby oil to a sponge pad and wipe the hundi or item in the opposite direction (get into the creases or wherever you see dirt). The oil helps loosen up water spots and dirt making it easier to wash and clean the next time around.
- Use cream of tartar for glistening plates Most people throw out their china or other plates when they notice a greyish scuff mark on it that's very hard to remove â€“ but you don't need to do that anymore. Cream of tartar is scientifically known to remove scuff marks completely, all you need to do is make it into a paste with a little water and rub it into the marks, wash and wipe dry.
- Home Hacks
- Cleaning your hardwood floors The key to cleaning hardwood floors at home is to use a microfibre mop that is only slightly damp. The microfibre kills germs without requiring soap, using any liquid cleaners will leave a mark on your floor.
- Using a lint roller for dust Used by office cleaning services in Mumbai, a lint roller can gather dust from a variety of surfaces including fake plants, sofas, curtains, lampshades, and more.
- Easily clean your fans using a pillowcase Using a pillowcase is a fast and effective method to clean ceiling fans. All you need to do is slip a pillow cover over the fan blade and gently pull right to the end. You can also use a water and vinegar solution for added effect.
Conclusion, These cleaning tips will save you a lot of time and effort and make cleaning a bit more fun.